Important Information from the District
Online Registration for October 24th, 2015 - Fireside Chats with Rotary International Vice President Greg Podd (And optional dinner on October 23rd, 2015)
Hotel Registration at Double Tree Suites in McAllen for the October 24th Event
The Shopping List for our Global Grants - Let's GO Shopping!
Girl's toilets in India - Edinburg Rotary Club $3000 ......they are looking for partners for a total of $5000
Monterrey Mexico Liver Hospital - Host Club Monterrey Cumbres Rotary - Sponsor Club- Rotary Club of McAllen $500....looking for partners for a total of $4000
School in India -Various school and curriculum improvements in Sangli India need a Lead Club for $3500
Water Project in Mexico - need a Lead Club and raise total $3500
South Texas Adult Literacy Project - Host is Rotary Club of McAllen - $1000 - Sponsor Monterrey Cumbres Rotary - need local partners to raise money for this.
Chief Financial Officer
The Rotary Foundation 2014 Major Donor Video
- Construct Playgrounds
- Feed the Hungry
- Honor our Veterans
- Build Dog Parks
- Clothe Mothers and Children
- Fight to End Polio
- Beautify our Parks
- Teach Children How to Read
- Provide Access to Homes
- Promote Adoption Awareness
- Give Humanitarian Relief
- Educate the Next Generation through Leadership Programs
Ready for 2015-2016 ??
Hopefully these tasks and activities have been completed to start the next Rotary year.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors appointed, elected and installed.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors entered into the district website, so they can receive the notices and information from the district and RI. This is a function available to the current officers (may also be the 2013-2014 officers if you didn't do this before June 30, 2014) by logging into the district website at www.rotary5930.org. If your club has ClubRunner, then entering the information there will allow the names to migrate to the district. If you enter the information at RI through My Rotary, it will NOT migrate down.
- Your Club Does not use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner, the software we use for the District site. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/113/318/specify-my-executives-and-directors
- Your Club does use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/173/edit-current-executives--directors