Event: Grants Certification Training
Date: May 7th, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Echo Motor Hotel - 1903 S Closner Blvd, Edinburg, Tx 78539
See below for important dates relating to Rotary Foundation training and recognition:
- Saturday April 2, 2016: Grant Certification Training Management/Four Way Test Speech Contest Luncheon - Solomon Ortiz Center Corpus Christi, TX from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Click Here To Register For The Event
- April 22, 2016: La Posada Hotel, Laredo, District Assembly, Grants Management Training
- April 22-24, 2016: District Conference, La Posada Hotel, Laredo
- Saturday May 7, 2016: Grant Certification Management Training - Echo Motor Hotel, Edinburg 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
The 2017 Rotary Peace Fellowship is now available online!
- Construct Playgrounds
- Feed the Hungry
- Honor our Veterans
- Build Dog Parks
- Clothe Mothers and Children
- Fight to End Polio
- Beautify our Parks
- Teach Children How to Read
- Provide Access to Homes
- Promote Adoption Awareness
- Give Humanitarian Relief
- Educate the Next Generation through Leadership Programs
Ready for 2015-2016 ??
Hopefully these tasks and activities have been completed to start the next Rotary year.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors appointed, elected and installed.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors entered into the district website, so they can receive the notices and information from the district and RI. This is a function available to the current officers (may also be the 2013-2014 officers if you didn't do this before June 30, 2014) by logging into the district website at www.rotary5930.org. If your club has ClubRunner, then entering the information there will allow the names to migrate to the district. If you enter the information at RI through My Rotary, it will NOT migrate down.
- Your Club Does not use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner, the software we use for the District site. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/113/318/specify-my-executives-and-directors
- Your Club does use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/173/edit-current-executives--directors