See below for important dates relating to Rotary Foundation training and recognition:
January 8, 2016: GRANT MANAGEMENT TRAINING - Victoria Country Club Victoria, Texas 6pm to 9pm
Saturday January 9, 2016: FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SUBCOMMITTEE INTERVIEWS FOR COSTA RICA SCHOLARS & GLOBAL GRANT SCHOLARS - Junior League Building Victoria, Texas
January 23, 2016: ROTARY FOUNDATION 2015-2016 DINNER- - Double Tree Hotel McAllen, Texas
February 25-28, 2016: LONE STAR PETS 2016 - Grant Management Certification Training
- Saturday April 2, 2016: Texas A&M Kingsville, Student Union
- 8am - 12:00pm: ROTARY FOUNDATION Grant Certification Training
- 12:30pm-2:00pm: Rotary Foundation Awards Luncheon
April 22, 2016: La Posada Hotel, Laredo, District Assembly, Grants Management Training
April 22-24, 2016: District Conference, La Posada Hotel, Laredo
The Rotary Foundation 2014 Major Donor Video
- Construct Playgrounds
- Feed the Hungry
- Honor our Veterans
- Build Dog Parks
- Clothe Mothers and Children
- Fight to End Polio
- Beautify our Parks
- Teach Children How to Read
- Provide Access to Homes
- Promote Adoption Awareness
- Give Humanitarian Relief
- Educate the Next Generation through Leadership Programs
Ready for 2015-2016 ??
Hopefully these tasks and activities have been completed to start the next Rotary year.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors appointed, elected and installed.
- Presidents, Officers and Directors entered into the district website, so they can receive the notices and information from the district and RI. This is a function available to the current officers (may also be the 2013-2014 officers if you didn't do this before June 30, 2014) by logging into the district website at www.rotary5930.org. If your club has ClubRunner, then entering the information there will allow the names to migrate to the district. If you enter the information at RI through My Rotary, it will NOT migrate down.
- Your Club Does not use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner, the software we use for the District site. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/113/318/specify-my-executives-and-directors
- Your Club does use ClubRunner - Here is the link to the help page that describes the process for adding Officer and director positions in ClubRunner. http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/173/edit-current-executives--directors